Thursday, February 24, 2005





Left school after our PW period with Yanling, Doris and Meiyan. Consider as ponning lessons. But who cares~ Went to KFC to eat and we started sharing true ghost encounter with one another. Hahas. Scary man. Esp the staircase one, spooooooookyy ar. =x

Yanling wanted to have her hair cut so we walked around, looking for suitable salons at TM and CS. Actually I recommended her to the New Nada at CS lah, but she didnt want to. (And it was quite obvious =x) Okay I was being lame. The 4 of us went around looking for an object for "class identity", which is quite a hot topic in jc now. Or should I say just among the J1s? Other classes had ribbons, bands and stuff. Jocelyn suggested that we should each hang a doggie on our bags. But the 4 of us each bought a hairband thingy first. See if it suits. Kinda childish, but that's how life goes in JC. You'll realised there are alot of silly stuff to do w/o actually feeling silly. =x

While YanLing was cutting her hair, we trio went around CS, and passed by Billy Bombers. Fuxiang wasnt there.

They were like, "Hey, the sofas are so futuristic." , "Next time go eat okay?" Haha. Then I was like beginning to tell them how nice the food was, trying to gian them lah. Haha. Tt time went with Jvn-. Had pork ribs in tangerine sauce. Quite nice and filling. Their shakes are the popular choices. Hmm. Still cant forget the taste. It tasted like melted chocolate.

Anyway, it was being announced that the results will be out on Monday, 2pm. I'm already having butterflies in my stomach. And feeling nausea when I reached home. Mum said it was due to stress or sth. Or merely too nervous? I dont know.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:25 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT